· Marriage or Divorce
· Birth/adoption of a child
· Death of a spouse or child
· Sale or purchase of residence
· New tax laws
As a result of any of these changes, here are a few steps you may need to take:
· Revise your will
· Reassess your life insurance needs
· Add or change Power of Attorney
· Change beneficiaries on wills, trusts or life insurance
· Change withholding allowances
· Update your "What to Do” letter or Post-Mortem Letter
Yes, you may have had conversations at the dinner table but, whatever is in black and white is what rules and if nothing is in writing, the judge rules. So take a few minutes of your time now, to be sure you accomplish what you intend to be carried out later.
Feel free to contact our office for questions or assistance.